The Risk Management Association - Job Posting
Relationship Manager, Midwest Region
The Risk Management Association (RMA) is seeking a Relationship Manager who resides in the Midwest (preferably Chicago area) with experience in building and maintaining long-term relationships, preferably with financial institutions. The successful candidate will have the ability to provide a significant level of business consultation services to assist financial institutions with risk management solutions, including training programs and RMA products and services. The Relationship Manager generates revenue while exhibiting a strong enthusiasm for serving members and helping them stay engaged with RMA. The ability to proactively manage the association’s relationship with financial institutions to increase membership and engagement is paramount.
Critical responsibilities of the role include:
- Comprehensive knowledge of current and trending industry risk management practices
- Promote the association’s products and services.
- Introduce new products and programs in an ongoing and effective manner to maximize the value of RMA.
- Recommend development of new products and services and improvements to existing products and services. Assist in developing revenue forecasts, territory potentials, and call programs.
- Maintain call reports, and report on all relevant activities within the region.
- Develop a comprehensive intelligence network including information on competitors and their products.
- Work actively to enhance RMA’s image and reputation through effective presentation and communication.
- Support the RMA chapters in the assigned region, serving as a liaison and proactively supporting chapter events.
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree and five to ten years of experience in the financial services industry. The person should be comfortable and qualified in dealing with multiple levels of management within financial institutions and a willingness and ability to travel approximately 30%-50% of time. Sales experience is preferred. The candidate should possess an ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously, have excellent planning skills, and be able to work effectively with minimal supervision. Exemplary communication, listening and presentation skills are a must.
Competitive salary and benefits package
For more information about RMA visit: www.rmahq.org