As either a Friend of RMA giving consideration to becoming member or as an Associate / Professional Member of RMA, you may be interested in learning more about the members of RMA Membership. Your Central Arkansas RMA Chapter needs your support. Associate and Professional Memberships help RMA to provide the kind of education / training and supoprt services you value and expect. This chapter does not collect local chapter membership dues. You simply pay for your individual dues and a small regional dues annually. Membership applications are location on the this page in the left hand column. We have listed some, but not certainlly not all, of the benefts of RMA Membership below:
Benefits of RMA Membership - Associate / Professional:
- The RMA Journal. This slick, full color magazine is devoted specifically to the advancement of sound risk principles in the financial services industry. Many industry professionals read each new issue and also collect them because a lot of the material contained within stands up to the test of time.
- Access to the “members-only” section of the RMA Web site which provides significant value, research and information.
- The RMA Reference Library contains articles and data on a variety of financial service and industry specific topics.
- Discounts for many RMA conferences, education training, round tables, seminars, and Web-based multimedia and online courses on subjects specific to risk management.
- Research projects undertaken by RMA.
- Access to RMA’s groundbreaking eMentor learning product for an affordable fee.
Additional Benefits at Chapter Level:
- General Membership Meetings and Networking Opportunities
- Luncheon Speaker Events - Perfect Mix of Local and National Speakers - people you won't see at the local civic club
- Training and Educational Classes
- Women in Banking Luncheon Panel Discussion - May 20, 2014
- Breakfast Speaker Events - most recent included Mr. Richard Fisher / President Dallas Federal Reserve
- Annual Golf Tournament at Maumelle Country Club
- Chapter Newsletter - keep up with the latest information and exclusive content written specifically for our members
Your support and involvement play an important role in helping Central Arkansas RMA Chapter reach our goal of increasing the profile of RMA, while delivering valuable opportunity and education training. Thank you for joining our efforts to make the RMA Oklahoma Chapter a value proposition for each of our members.