39th Annual Commercial Lending School
July 15 - 17, 2019
Regions Tower, 5th Floor, Conference Room C
211 N. Pennsylvania Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Local instructors will educate underwriters, officers, and other bankers in topics, such as Cash Flow Analysis, SBA Lending, Sales Relationships, Client Profiling, Real Estate Lending, and more! View our flyer for course presenters and summaries.
Who Should Attend?
- Credit Underwriters with 6 months to 2 years of experience
- Junior Lending Officers
- Individuals with a need and desire to learn aspects of commercial lending and analysis, only gained through years of on the job training.
- Portfolio Managers, Relationship Officers, and Lenders moving from one business segment to another.
7:30 a.m. Registration / Breakfast
8:00 a.m. Classes
12:00 p.m. Lunch
2:00 p.m. Classes
5:00 p.m. Adjourn
Deadline is June 21, 2019
The school is limited to 35 participants; register as soon as possible to ensure a seat.
The fee for the 2019 RMA Commercial Lending School includes 3 days of educational activities, course materials including a binder with each presentation, and a continental breakfast and lunch served daily.
Register on or before May 31, 2019 - $595
Register after May 31, 2019 - $695
Ask Rhonda how you can take advantage of our Buy 5 Get 1 Free Promotion.
All registrations and payments may be made online through Constant Contact.
Lunch and Learn
Best Practices on Title Insurance, Searches, Updates, and Endorsements
Wednesday, April 10, 2019
11:30 am - 1:00 pm ET
Offices of Krieg DeVault LLP
One Indiana Square, Suite 2700, Indianapolis, IN
FREE - Members and Non-Members
This program is created for individuals working in Commercial Loan Operations.
Inquiring minds want to know:
- When and what should I order?
- Why is title insurance a good idea?
- When is a simple title search sufficient?
- When do we need a survey?
- Should we request affirmative mechanic's lien coverage? Why?
Bring your questions! Be prepared to share with other loan operations and closers how your
organization handles title insurance. We want to hear from YOU!
To register, please email Rhonda Graham by April 3rd at RGRAHAM@KDLEGAL.COM. Sponsored By:
ATA National Title Group
Kassandra Green, Associate Counsel