Commercial Real Estate Spotlight: San Francisco Retail Trends and Proposition 15 Legislative Update
These four experts will collectively provide updates regarding retail trends in the SF Bay Area commercial real estate market, as well as some timely information regarding Proposition 15 Legislation. Have a question for these experts? Contact us!
- Retail Market Trends Update and COVID-19 Impact
- Today’s Ideal Space Configuration and Which Tenant Layouts Are Presently Obsolete
- Market Bifurcation Between Essential and Non-Essential
- Neighborhood Corridors vs. Tourist Corridors vs. Big-Box National Spaces
- Are Tenancies and Leases Being Modified in Live Time
- How Bankers Can Pay Attention to Minimize Risk From Borrowers
- Key Financial Indicators to Use to Gauge San Francisco Retail Trends
- CA Proposition 15 Overview and Implications
Louis Cornejo, President & CEO, Urban Group Real Estate
- Ranked as one of the Top Individual Real Estate Brokers by the San Francisco Business Times.
- Recipient of the prestigious Costar Power Broker Award as a top deal maker in the SF Bay Area.
- Investment property professional with superior knowledge in commercial, multi-unit, mixed use and development properties.
Jason Lane, VP, Deputy Director of Government Relations, California Bankers Association
- Manages California state tax policy for the association, which involves analyzing legislation and regulatory activity, and the development of policy positions for the association.
- One of three lobbyists at CBA and, in addition to his primary focus on taxation, he also lobbies on behalf of the association on issues related to the state budget, and consumer lending legislation.
- Significant expertise in handling legislative issues including taxation, data security, identity theft, the FACT Act and FCRA.
Pamela Mendelsohn, Partner, Maven Properties
- One of the City’s leading influencers in the leasing of quality street retail in distinctive and urban settings. Known for her success in the personalized marketing of neighborhood retail opportunities for both individual building owners and tenants alike.
- Widely recognized as one of San Francisco and the Bay Area’s experts in all facets of retail brokerage and merchandising.
- Sought by many of fashion’s top design houses and various emerging brands for her guidance in their entry into the San Francisco and Los Angeles markets.
Santino DeRose, Principal/Managing Broker, Maven Properties
- Experienced in landlord/tenant issues, land use regulation and commercial leasing.
- Established working relationships with many local, regional and national landlords and tenants.
- BS degree in Applied Economics from the University of San Francisco.
- JD from Golden Gate University School of Law with certificate in Real Estate Law.
Time: 9:30 - 11:00 AM