Viking Mergers & Acquisitions, founded in 1996 and headquartered in Charlotte, NC, is the leading lower-to-middle market M&A firm in the Southeast.
Topical Agenda – 90 minutes
- Introduction & History of Viking – Jay Offerdahl – 10 minutes
- Past, Current and Future State of the M&A Market – Jay Offerdahl – 15 minutes
- Lower Market Valuations and Transactions – Jeff McKeehan – 15 minutes
- Middle Market Valuations and Transactions – Mike Donahue – 15 minutes
- Geographic Markets Insights – Panel – 10 minutes
- Q&A – Panel – 15 minutes
Time: 2:30 PM
Location: Asheville Board of Realtors NEW location, 3 Restaurant Court
***RMA confirmed that that event will qualify for
CRC continuing education requirements***
Viking Mergers & Acquisitions, founded in 1996 and headquartered in Charlotte, NC, is the leading lower-to-middle market M&A firm in the Southeast. With nine offices throughout the region, Viking has served as the sell-side advisor in more than 700 successful transactions. Specializing in representing the owners of privately owned and closely held businesses, Viking’s team consists of diverse cross section of experienced professionals including many former business owners. More can be learned about Viking at www.vikingmergers.com.