Your Membership Matters!
Dear Oklahoma Chapter Associate:
As an Associate Member of RMA, you may have already renewed your membership with our national organization. If so, we thank you for doing this. However, your local chapter also needs your support. We require revenue to operate our budget so we can initiate and develop programs and services in the most economic manner possible. We collect the local chapter Annual Assessment separately from dues paid to the national organization. As a service to the Oklahoma Chapter, RMA headquarters handles the billing and collection of the Annual Assessment on our behalf. Your membership support at the local level is essential to our Oklahoma Chapter. If you have any questions about this process, please contact chapter president Josh Merry at 405-354-5281.
Benefits of RMA Membership:
- The RMA Journal. This magazine is devoted specifically to the advancement of sound risk principles in the financial services industry.
- Access to the “members-only” section of the RMA Web site.
- The RMA Reference Library that contains articles on a variety of financial service topics.
- RMA conferences, round tables, seminars, and Web-based multimedia and online courses on subjects specific to risk management.
- Research projects undertaken by RMA.
- Access to RMA’s groundbreaking eMentor product for an affordable fee.
Additional Benefits at Chapter Level:
- General membership meetings and networking opportunities
- Training and educational events
- Women in Banking Group
- Developing Financial Professionals Group
- Leadership training opportunities
Your Oklahoma Chapter support and involvement play an important role in helping us reach our goal of increasing local membership in the association by reaching out to each and every Associate Member of RMA Oklahoma. Thank you for joining our efforts to make the RMA Oklahoma Chapter a value proposition for each of our members.
RMA Oklahoma Chapter