RMA Oklahoma Chapter: Women in Banking
The Women in Banking (WIB) group is designed to be an affinity group of the local RMA chapter. The group seeks to enhance and benefit the career and personal development of anyone involved in the financial services industries. WIB provides a forum of education, networking, and professional development to raise your profile with the industry.
Women in banking will benefit from their RMA national and local relationships in ways that are important to them. Benefits include:
- Increased access to information.
- The opportunity to build relationships with people.
- Learning marketable skills and building valuable knowledge.
- The opportunity to be part of a team that addresses challenges with creativity and innovation.
- Personal and professional growth
Women in Banking: Healthy Eating on a Hectic Schedule- December 2016
Join us as experts provide advice for balancing healthy eating practices with our busy schedules. Flyer
Leadership: Making Your Voice Heard - June 2017