Announcement: Risk Management Association’s Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
RMA is committed to supporting its members respond to the historic challenges of the COVID-19 Pandemic. To address these challenges while continuing to provide appropriate content, the organization has made the following changes:
- All co-sponsored education classes originally scheduled through June 30 have been postponed. The RMAHQ will be offering certain classes virtually on a limited basis starting in May.
- RMA has developed a Coronavirus Resource Center to assist its members navigate their response to COVID-19. The site offers resources such as crisis management planning checklists, recommended internal and external communications protocol, an analysis of potential pandemic scenarios and their implications, and other resources and articles focused on keeping member institutions safe. For more information, please visit the site at https://landing.rmahq.org/coronovirusresourcecenter
- In addition to the Resource Center, the Coronavirus BLOG is available to help members share market intelligence. This BLOG will provide regular updates as new information is received or the environment changes. Members can read current BLOG posts at https://rmahq.rmablog.aspx?id=42901
- Complimentary Pandemic Webinars are also now available on the RMAHQ website. To view these offerings, please visit https://landing.rmahq.org/riskreadiness/webinar-extras-2284R-358068.html
- Members are also encouraged to follow The Risk Management Association on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-risk-management-association/ for updates to these resources, press releases, and other information focused on helping members respond to the challenges of the current environment.
In addition to the efforts being made by the national organization, the local Chapter is working diligently to provide alternatives to its regular presentations and events. Updates will be posted on this site, and also communicated through Chapter emails.