Women in Business
"Building Your Competitive Edge in the Workplace" and "Change - How and Why to Embrace It"
Join us for lunch plus learn from two dynamic speakers how to embrace change and navigate the generational gap in every workplace.
CHANGE - HOW AND WHY TO EMBRACE IT
Presented by Denise Sherwood
SVP Employee Benefits Consultant
USI Insurance Services
34 Percentage Points is the difference in levels of activity engaged employees at world-class organizations vs. others. This is impacted by workplace culture, leadership and the critical element of building trust. In today's work world, change is never going away and is happening faster all the time.
Come learn about key concepts and steps to help build a great workplace where everyone
- Is passionate about coming to work
- Feels valued as an employee
- Knows they are making a difference for their customers
- Can be innovative and effectively problem solve when change is needed
A GREAT PLACE TO WORK / YOUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
Presented by Pinky McPherson
Pmc Consulting LLC
Learn how to gain your competitive edge by navigating the generational gap in the work place.
The first 2 students to register may use Promo Code FRED2019 to attend the event free of charge
- Registration/Networking: 11:30 a.m.
- Lunch/Presentation: 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Q & A: 1:30 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Please contact our Chapter Administrator with any questions: