The RMA Wisconsin chapter is hosting an information-filled webinar on the ins and outs of Business Valuation for bankers. This Webinar will be lead by Darren Mize from GCF Business Valuation and moderated by RMA-WI Board Members.
The hour-long Webinar will cover topics including:
- Who’s qualified to provide business valuations? Ex. certifications and necessary training.
- Important considerations when selecting a valuation firm.
- What financials and documentation is necessary to provide a valuation?
- Methodologies and components of valuation.
- Any differences in valuations between an asset purchase vs. stock purchase?
- What generally happens if a valuation comes in less than the purchase price?
- Who should engage the business valuation? Can lenders trust a valuation from another lender or the seller?
- When reviewing an appraisal, what are some things you can notice to check it’s integrity? Ex. what are things that you would make you question its accuracy?
This event will take place over Zoom. A Zoom link to join the Webinar will be provided to registrants within 1-3 business days of registering, and again within a day or two prior to the event.
The cost of this event is FREE for RMA-WI members, and $25 for non-members and non-Wisconsin members.