In this Seminar, the following basic financial statement analysis areas will be covered in a cohesive and focused manner:
- Taught in a unique approach that doesn't focus solely on numbers.
- The balance sheet equation
- Understanding the format and structure of the balance sheet
- Defining account titles
- Structure of the income statement
- Relationship between the balance sheet and the income statement
Credit Analyst Series includes the following courses:
Thursday, June 3rd – Basic Financial Statements
Thursday, June 17th – What Flavor is Your Cash Flow?
Friday, July 9th – Personal Financial Statements & Tax Returns
Friday, July 23rd – Loan Documentation, Structure, Collateral
August 16th – August 18th – NATIONAL – Business Tax Returns
Thursday, September 9th – Writing About the Risk…Elements of an Effective Credit Analysis
CLICK HERE FOR ALL COURSE DETAILS