RMA has been actively monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and the health and safety of our members is our primary concern. Given the potential risks associated with COVID-19, we have restricted all in-person gatherings and events until further notice.
RMA has developed a members-only, free resource center in response to COVID-19. Its purpose is to help you and your organization respond to the challenges of the pandemic. Access it here: https://landing.rmahq.org/coronavirusresourcecenter.
- A members-only blog providing market intelligence that sheds light on how financial institutions are managing pandemic planning risks in various ways
- Pandemic Planning checklist
- Recommended internal and external communication protocols
- Articles, podcasts and updates from government agencies
- Pandemic Planning webinars: https://landing.rmahq.org/riskreadiness/webinar-extras-2284R-358068.html
- 'Pandemic Planning: Crisis Management in the Framework of Operational Risk’
- ‘The Effect of Pandemics on Credit Risk’
- ‘Employment Issues During the Fast-Changing COVID-19 Response’
- ‘With COVID-19 Spread, Cybersecurity and Data Privacy Risks’
- and more
Don't forget to renew your annual membership a http://www.rmahq.org/membership-types/ .
September 17 - Commercial Real Estate Update
October 2 - Young Professionals after-work Event
October 22 - Commercial Lending Horror Stories
November 26 - Valuations and M&A - the good, the bad and the ugly
January 30 - 2nd Annual Women in Finance Luncheon
February 11 - Can I rely on these Financial Statements?
March 5 - Young Professional after-work EventCANCELLED - March 17 - Economic Update
After careful consideration, the RMA Manitoba Chapter has made the decision to cancel our upcoming breakfast on March 17.
In light of the information provided by the World Health Organization and the ever evolving policies put in place by our members companies and financial institutions on Covid-19, we are taking precautions and will be postponing this breakfast to a future date to be determined.
If you already purchased a ticket, we will be providing a full refund shortly.
Postponed until next season:
April 21 - Breakfast Meeting
June 23 - Women in Finance Lunch & Golf Event
Breakfast Meeting location: Winnipeg Winter Club, 200 River Avenue
Time: 8:00am - 9:00am
Cost: $20 Members / $35 Non-Members (includes buffet breakfast)
RSVP: Nathalie Davy, Nathalie.Davy@td.com
If you are interested in being a Keynote Speaker, please contact Aadila Dell'Oro at email@example.com
Watch for upcoming details regarding the RMA Young Professionals
and RMA Women in Finance
events throughout the year. These are a great opportunity to expand your business network by meeting other professionals!