RMA has been actively monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and the health and safety of our members is our primary concern. Given the potential risks associated with COVID-19, we have restricted all in-person gatherings and events until further notice.
RMA has developed a members-only, free resource center in response to COVID-19. Its purpose is to help you and your organization respond to the challenges of the pandemic. Access it here: https://landing.rmahq.org/coronavirusresourcecenter.
- A members-only blog providing market intelligence that sheds light on how financial institutions are managing pandemic planning risks in various ways
- Pandemic Planning checklist
- Recommended internal and external communication protocols
- Articles, podcasts and updates from government agencies
- Pandemic Planning webinars: https://landing.rmahq.org/riskreadiness/webinar-extras-2284R-358068.html
- 'Pandemic Planning: Crisis Management in the Framework of Operational Risk’
- ‘The Effect of Pandemics on Credit Risk’
- ‘Employment Issues During the Fast-Changing COVID-19 Response’
- ‘With COVID-19 Spread, Cybersecurity and Data Privacy Risks’
- and more
Don't forget to renew your annual membership a http://www.rmahq.org/membership-types/ .
Breakfast Meeting location: Winnipeg Winter Club, 200 River Avenue
Time: 8:00am - 9:00am
Cost: $20 Members / $35 Non-Members (includes buffet breakfast)
RSVP: Nathalie Davy, Nathalie.Davy@td.com
If you are interested in being a Keynote Speaker, please contact Aadila Dell'Oro at email@example.com
Watch for upcoming details regarding the RMA Young Professionals
and RMA Women in Finance
events throughout the year. These are a great opportunity to expand your business network by meeting other professionals!